Sunday, June 19, 2011

Three from New York


For a while, I bemoaned the lack of a "real" camera, as I otherwise enjoyed sunset from the Brooklyn waterfront. My concern was needless, because I had my camera phone with me, which gave me as much freedom to test my creativity as I wanted.

It wasn't a case of making lemonade out of lemons. It was an initial failure to understand that the cup in my hand was already filled with champaign, and I only needed to take a sip to enjoy it.

This probably happens to me more often than I'd like to think. I don't imagine I'm alone with that.


Click on a photo to view it full-size.












Above: The Brooklyn Bridge.















Above: Tourists look toward the Manhattan skyline.















Above: The Brooklyn Bridge leads towards Manhattan.







No comments: